Librarian Ire

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Waging war aganist my sanity

Not that I have a lot to boast of. Which makes it even worse.
A nameless university in Pennsylvania has declared war aganist me. I don't think it's personal. At least I hope not.
But in the last month, they have lost a book, sent a book back, without paperwork, with a post it note saying they didn't ask for it, returned a book telling us it was the wrong book and then turned around and asked for it again for the same patron, and asked for film we don't have.
It's scary.
I am hoping that they hired someone new. Any other theory is too disturbing to contemplate.
Maybe it's just new person mistakes, but there is a high percentage of them heading to me. One mistake once a week has been the norm. And it's not an oversight. It's a glaringly obvious mistake. Do you know how to read?
As one comic says, "Here's your sign." Meaning a stupid sign.

1 comment(s):

"signs, signs, everywhere signs..."

You know of course, the stupid ones aren't reading the signs. Write it on their forheads - backwards. Stupid people are usually very vain.

By Blogger Loki, at 3:50 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home