Librarian Ire

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Where's my book!!!!!

I have been waiting for a Trinity College (there's a lot of them) to return a ILL book. I swear I could have walked there, picked up the book and walked back on the scenic route and the book would have been here sooner.
I called them up and told them it was overdue. I sent e-mails. I even threatened them. Nothing.
And this is not the first time that this or something similar has happened. Once they sent it on a "special delivery" that only certain colleges use. Guess what, we weren't on it. It took 6 weeks to get a book that was maybe 90 minutes away.
I am putting them on my 'S' list. For the time being.

1 comment(s):

Update. Same college different book. These nutbags sent me(ME!!!) an overdue notice for a book that we returned last year.
I can't believe it. And they expect us to pay for it.
I am driving up there soon and searching their stacks. That'll show 'em

By Blogger Nike, at 11:45 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home