Librarian Ire

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Take Her Out Back

BOTBOAL strikes again.

She's out at the circ desk when I come out. She happens to be standing in front of a drawer I need something from. I say "Excuse me.", open the drawer, and take out the stapler remover. Her bugged eyes are watching my every move (unblinking, natch).

So I go to my office (within full view of the circ desk) and proceed to remove the hundreds of staples from documents I need to shred. I then go downstairs to shred and pop up 5 minutes later to empty the paper into the big paper recycler. This takes all of 20 seconds, and I'm just about at the door to the stairs when the BOTBOAL goes: "Do you still have the stapler remover, because I need it." I've had it less than 10 minutes, I'm clearly in the middle of something, she never even knew there was a stapler remover out in that drawer, not to mention there is one on the supply counter not 15 feet from where her stands.

I don't know what in the hell is wrong with this woman. I really, really don't. But someone needs take her out back and put me out of my misery.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home