Librarian Ire

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Something is in the Air

...and it appears to be disease! Its such a joy, working with students, the way they sneeze into their hands then go right ahead and touch things. (Not to mention going to the bathroom and just drying their hands, not washing them!)

The computer: "Loki, there's a funny screen on the computer, can you come look?"
The phone: "There's someone on the phone and asking for someone who buys stuff, but I can't understand what they're saying - Here."
The pens: "Loki, can you take down this person's information while I help the others?"
The bowl of half-off candy hearts: "Loki, did you know there's candy in the student lounge?"

Somehow, it would seem less offensive if they would just come up and lick you. There'd be no surprise when you woke up the next morning with a sore throat and ringing ears.

Well, let's look at the bright side, because we love the bright side at L.I., at least I don't have big plans this weekend... no... wait... I DO! Damn it!

Hmmm... think, think, where's the bright side here?

Passing it on. If I have to have it, everyone else does too!

3 comment(s):

Yup, I've got it! I don't think I got it from you, but who knows with today's computer technology? :)

Tiny Little Librarian

By Blogger tinylittlelibrarian, at 7:07 PM  

Of course you got sick. You had plans. If you were going to do errands and write bills no germs would have invaded your space!
L.I.'s law.

By Blogger Nike, at 4:33 PM  

You never know T.L.L. - the way people get around... with their germs... and their dirty little hands.

6 degrees of seperation and all that.

By Blogger Loki, at 3:21 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home