Librarian Ire

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Words of Wisdom?

I know they're not my own, but I got sent some sayings the other day and the following were darn good and I hadn't yet seen them - surprising in itself!
  • I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either.
  • Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
  • I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
  • I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.
  • Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
  • Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
  • A pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick in the rear-end.
  • Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
  • When confronted by a difficult problem, you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"

3 comment(s):

I know the answer to the last one. Shoot em!

By Blogger Nike, at 3:07 PM  

My favorite is "I have one nerve left and you are getting on it!"

By Blogger Nike, at 9:38 PM  

Another good one is: "YOU, off my planet!"

By Blogger Nike, at 2:13 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home