Librarian Ire

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Deal with the devil?

I don't remember making one. I hope not. I was looking forward to Heaven. At the very least a few years in Purgatory. Never saw myself as an Inferno resident.
On the Ides of March I was given the responsibility of looking for the lost and missing books. Lots of those here(or not here really).
So tonight I go to look for the reported missing from last fall. Out of the first 15 I can't find 2!!!!
All the others were right where they were supposed to be. Including the book that we were supposed to have on reserve and NO ONE could find. I go right to the shelf and there it is.
Be afraid, be very afraid.
On the bright side this makes me look good. I bet my efficiency rating goes up. Always a good thing when applying for promotions and such.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home