Librarian Ire

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Have you ever...

been so bored that you could fall asleep right where you are?

It's happened to me. Once when I was in college. NOT in class. Although my economics class would have been good.
And once when I was in a major library training seminar.
And now. It is sooooo slow in the library. I could leave and no one would notice. Good thing I brought a book. And that I have 2 things to look forward to. I bought the Pride and Prejudice DVD, and I am going on vacation.
The only other thing kept me sane was the foreign language searching I had to do. Finished that. Watch out world!
Not even a nutcase or two to worry about.
I wonder if I snore?

1 comment(s):

Do you read while at work??!! I am so totally impressed. I did once for a bit. I had about 20 pages of a really good book left. So I brought it to work, kept it in my top desk drawer with the drawer open. Everytime somone came near me I jumped right out of my chair - thinking it would be the boss.

I wish I could work at night. At least I wouldn't be bombarded by the idiocy of my boss.

By Blogger Loki, at 8:13 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home