Librarian Ire

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Day 1 New Semester

I got a streaked (you know, where people with blacky-brown hair put lines of blond in their hair like its natural?) bimbette who came to the desk all "Like, what's wrong with the printer?" I march my little self over - "Let's see, you selected print for your document? Is this it in the print que? Ok, then you need to put in your print card... no, that is your ID. Your ID does not do printing. Since when? Why, since always. Your ID cannot do any printing or copying anywhere on campus. Yes, it does cost money to print. I know $0.14 is a lot of money for 2 pages." She rolled her eyes at me. I hate it when the halfwits roll their eyes at me. I mean can they see themselves? People who look like they do should not be rolling their eyes at ME.

Not too bad day... My olfactory senses were not overpowered by any bad-breathed, no bathing, international students today. Though, I did have to endure a run-in with Hep-Hep woman, my very own Prof. Umbridge was in the house. Why does she not blink??!!

1 comment(s):

My favorite is when they want to print off the computer with the copy cards. NO NO NO! Those are called copy cards for a REASON! Imbeciles.

By Blogger Nike, at 4:34 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home