Librarian Ire

Friday, December 24, 2004

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I know it's off topic.
But I wanted to wish everyone out there in librarian ire land Merry Christmas!!
I hope you are enjoying and participating in our blog.
If you have stories and comments we want to hear them. In the mean time, enjoy your time away from idiot bosses, boring committees, insane patrons, and dense student workers.

1 comment(s):

Well, how very nice of you. I had a splendid christmas. Not to say 'perfect' as I had many mishaps, had very little sleep, and was exceptionally busy. However the gift I got was so awesome that it was able to create a rosy-glow around the whole holiday.

Although, dreading coming to work this morning, I had a nightmare last night. In it my boss came to work today, deciding to not take vacation. Boy, did I wake up in a cold sweat. Horrible.

By Blogger Loki, at 9:48 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home