Librarian Ire

Friday, December 17, 2004

oh my god.

I am so flabbergasted I don't even know where to begin.

There is an electrician here putting in wires, outlets, cables, etc. He has his big chest of tools here, and he's bent over the wall drilling. This girl wanders over, bends over his tool chest and starts rummaging in there! My mouth has dropped open, I am frozen with shock. She finally pulls out a large pair of very sharp cable cutters - "Can I help you?!" I ask. (There was more than a little emphasis in that question, I tell you.)
As nonchalant as can be, she says:
"Can I use these?"
"No!"
Pause, clip clip, as she squeezes the cutters. "Do you have something I can use to cut?"
"Like scissors? We have some on that table right there with all the other office supplies."

She then walks over to the table, takes the scissors and cuts her finger nails.

2 comment(s):

What kind of person does that?!

By Blogger Nike, at 12:28 PM  

Ewwww!

By Blogger Unknown, at 12:52 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home