Librarian Ire

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Wow. You learn something new...

every day. For instance, had you ever considered that if you have a book missing the CDROM or disk that you should give it to the cataloger to change the record and/or try to order a new one? Why, I am ALL amazement... Having only worked in circulation for 10 years, however would I have come up with such a pearl of wisdom? Thank you Binding lady from the basement for educating me.


3 comment(s):

Gee I sense irony here. I suppose it goes with the episode.

By Blogger Nike, at 11:35 AM  

you mean sarcasm? Irony is "a black cloud on a sunny day and a black fly in your chardonnay." Isn't it?

By Blogger Loki, at 1:56 PM  

Irony sounds so much more polite than sarcasm. And I don't think Alanis is the defining moment of irony.

By Blogger Nike, at 10:43 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home