Librarian Ire

Friday, September 29, 2006

Whoo-Yah!!!

Oh there was joy this week. Yes, pure unadulterated dancing JOY!
In fact I got to do the Hooray you're fired Happy dance.
Stripey has left the library.
I don't have the full story, but I suspect there's more to it than the offical line.
The offical line is that she got another job.
But there were hints that she doesn't have another job at all. And the boss dropped a morsel of gossip that there are medical tests in Stripey's future.
And not for allergies or heart trouble if you get my drift.
But again I don't have the full story.
While I don't wish any terrible disease on her, really. It's nice that when I work now on her days I can actually get stuff done instead of answering her questions every 5 minutes.

1 comment(s):

More joy! Dr. Nathan has also dropped from the rotation.
The karma is working! And maybe the little voo-doo doll too. :D

By Blogger Nike, at 4:51 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home