Librarian Ire

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sex Paraphanalia

A sign I am old. Very, very old. Students nowadays - clean cut ones - carry an array of sexual paraphanlia around with them in their bookbags. A few months back, one student was digging in her bag to show me something and watching, I saw something odd. "What's that?" I asked, not for a moment thinking it was what I thought it was. It was. Its something one needs to purchase in one of those "specialty" stores & its flavored, is all I'll say. "Why the hell are you carrying that around?" Was my cry! I was met with a shrug. This, from one of my very good, well adjusted, mature students. What the hell kind of school am I working at??!

This on top of one of the crotchy old guy librarians who was talking about how he likes to be pleasured the other day.

Do you have drugs to send me? because I really need to be medicated.

2 comment(s):

Sure, Madam Librarian is a prude about sex, but wants drugs....what's next? Rock and Roll??

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 PM  

Sex, lies, and audiotapes

Hahahah

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home