Librarian Ire

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Crowning Ceremony on Sunday

The new King of Fools won his monarchy through the following question:

"Can I have the system administrator login, because I need to change stuff on the computer."

4 comment(s):

I am thinking this was not someone who was employed by the library and just wanted to download stuff on the computer.

By Blogger Nike, at 3:30 PM  

A graduate student actually. He even asked me "Why?" when I stopped laughing my ass off and said "No."

By Blogger Loki, at 3:45 PM  

I tell you designer drugs and living hard if these people are the 'wave of the future'

By Blogger Nike, at 10:00 AM  

OH my god!

I had another student come on friday and ask the same thing!!

What is wrong with these people?!

By Blogger Loki, at 9:34 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home