Librarian Ire

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Stupid stick v.3

I have blogged about one of the new students before. Ms. Stripes. After this most recent episode I have to conclude even a marathon beating with the stupid stick won't help.
Read and see if you don't agree.

I sent her to pick up and bring back loose books. People do tend to leave things all over. And then complain they can't find stuff. I also wanted her to shelve in the reference room. It's been quiet overall, so I figured it would take her 30 minutes. I sent her on this easy errand about an hour before closing time. She came back at 10 minutes after closing. With no books and an empty book cart.
Then she wanted to check out a book. What the hell? She knew we were closed. I turned off the lights!
Big hint, girlie.
Do they make stupid tazers? Cause with her I am thinking we need to update the technology.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home