Librarian Ire

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Are you a big fiction reader?

A database I am in love with Fiction Connection!

So much fun if you're a big fiction reader. I love the "find similar" - finally a new list of authors I haven't heard of and need to try! For a short time, life is good.

4 comment(s):

It told me there was an error! Waaah!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:44 PM  

Waaah indeed!

The librarian in me freaked out that I had made a linking snafu - but no! The link worked in IE & Firefox. Hmmm. Unknown error.
Here's the link: www.fictionconnection.com

By Blogger Loki, at 7:50 AM  

OK. It worked that time. Yesterday I even tried getting at it from Google, but I kept getting an error message. Now, I'll go check it out

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:57 PM  

I love this database! Thanks!!!!!! Loki rules

By Blogger Nike, at 5:54 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home