Librarian Ire

Monday, October 17, 2005

Whine and cheese

Lots of little things to whine about. Nothing earth shattering, but still not good.
First of all the Nathan in training had a fight with someone who he shares his shift with (I am in total sympathy with the guy he argued with) and now wants to move. To the one quiet calm day. Damn. There goes my week.
Then the schedule was changed and no one bothered to tell me about it.
Oh and a special request came in that confused the hell out of the archivist, so she passed it along to me.
And some idiot from a nameless university in Oklahoma wanted microfilm sent to him via ILL. No biggie. Except its the fifth time he's asked and I have had to tell him five times that the film is checked out already. What is so frigging hard to understand about that?! It does say it on the online catalog. I looked. And to compound the idiot-ness of this request he actually had the film he was asking for!!!!!
How the hell do you not know these things!?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home