Librarian Ire

Friday, October 14, 2005

Blog Spammers must die.

I need to look into this whole blog spamming thing. Did LI cross some invisible line? About 2 months ago, suddenly spam comments appear. They annoy me. Very. Very. Much.

Bastards.

4 comment(s):

How ironic. A spammer.

By Blogger Nike, at 8:31 PM  

deleted... What I don't get is WHY they spam the posts from a year ago. I mean - what percentage of a blog visitor actually goes back to posts of a year ago? Its pretty rare. No one is going to see the "Cat sock blog" or the "Puppy march blog".

Idiots. I've been thinking I should actually go to those blogs and start spamming them. Do it from a public computer with an anonymous post so they can't trace it back to me... Kinda like when you get junk mail in the post and you mail back those postage paid envelopes empty, just to stick it to them a little.

By Blogger Loki, at 9:56 AM  

Ha ha... Check out this "visit my blog" Spam:

nostalgia electronic chocolate fondue fountain

By Blogger Loki, at 9:08 AM  

Try working in a public library.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:24 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home