Librarian Ire

Friday, September 09, 2005

I perform Feats of Magic!

You say you are looking for a book and it is not there.

I see a found book in your future... Give to me the call number. Ahhhh... a P call number. Let us go forth to the stacks.

I will now search for the book in the location where it belongs... woo-oooh... You were correct. The book is not there. I will now scan the surrounding shelves for the wayward item.... shewww-weewh... Truly, your quest is a worthy one. I feel this book will only be found with the assistance of a greater power than my own. Please do not disturb me as I consult with the great Dyslexic God of Shelvers. Hommmmm... Ah. Follow me.

Here is your book: PA4363 A3 I76 1994 I have found it amongst the PA3436's

You are welcome. Yes that is amazing. You are truly impressed? Well, I am glad you think I am more than a barcode wand-er.

1 comment(s):

I think the Dsylexic God has been at work here too! Send help!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:59 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home