Librarian Ire

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Where's my compensation for pain and suffering?

Lest you think I have not suffered horridly the last few weeks, I've updated the clueless tallies. Had the chance to review my meeting notes... oy.

Not only that, but as the academic term starts to wind down I've been subjected to micro-management at the most infinitesimal level. ugh.

Oh, and I had 2 international students come to the desk today with questions they must have been saving up for months. Just when you answered one, they'd be all "Also, I got an email once that said... what does that mean?" 45 minutes they were here with questions that had long since expired. I'm not sure why they thought they could just try to tell me what they remembered about notices saying - if they'd actually had the notices, much grief would I have been spared.

I'm going to now treat myself for a few games of Mah Jongg. I deserve it!

2 comment(s):

Combat pay. That's what I want.

By Blogger Nike, at 4:43 PM  

Well, if we're in combat shouldn't we be armed with something more substantial than our rapier wit?

By Blogger Loki, at 4:49 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home