Librarian Ire

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Name tags.

The other day at a university wide unit meeting the issue of name tags was brought up. It seems at one of the libraries they all wear nametags and campus Reference Librarians think this is a "great idea!" apparently it makes you very approachable to patrons (because all college kids want to know the names of those they are tormenting with their ignorance). I understand Public Librarians are often subjected to this depravity.

Loki is opposed to name tags. Two options exist for anyone who tries to make me wear one: They can eat it or They can have my foot up their ass. Their choice.

2 comment(s):

My boss has made noises about that on occasion. Name tags are bad. I have said that in no uncertain terms I refuse to wear one.
Give me nightmares why don't you?

By Blogger Nike, at 2:35 PM  

Mwah-ha-ha-ha!

By Blogger Loki, at 2:45 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home