Librarian Ire

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

My Wit Pool is Dry

So I'm trying to prepare for all the upcoming instruction classes I must teach and all I get is "Loki, where are the teaching schedules?" "Loki, where should I hang these signs?" "Loki, where should we move this furniture?" "Loki, do you want some oranges?" "Loki, could you show me how to change printers?" "Loki, did you train the new students to shelve?" "Hey Loki, how's it going?" "Loki, let me tell you about the latest serial ordering snafu." "Loki, why are you yelling at me?" "Loki, Loki! Put the knife down!"

Man. How can anyone believe after my day that the world does not revolve around me?!

And more importantly, when will I start referring to my 3rd person self as Loki? Its bad enough I get strange looks when I refer to my father, Satan.


2 comment(s):

Obviously that last one was the BOTBOAL. I am surprised you let her talk.

By Blogger Nike, at 8:44 PM  

Why look! It appears someone has come along in the night and filled my pool. Never mind that its with caramel.

By Blogger Loki, at 2:48 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home