Librarian Ire

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Where's Big Brother?

Check out this classified/union coworker's workday thus far (all visible from the circ desk):

9:02 AM - arrive at the building, proceed to office.
9:03 AM - coworker who was waiting for her takes her out on break.
9:37 AM - woman & coworker arrive back from break, talk in the hall a few moments.
9:42 AM - Go into office unpack bag, brush hair, turn on computer, stare out window.
10:27 AM - leave for Yoga class.

I'm on the edge of my seat for the rest of the day.

10:33 AM - Holy Crap! I look across the way and notice the reference librarian is asleep at the desk! Do I wake him or pretend I'm busy and don't notice?

11:17 AM - Return from yoga, enter office.
11:27 AM - Ask formerly napping reference librarian some questions
12:26 AM - Go to lunch with same coworker as had break
1:17 PM - return from lunch, go into office.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home