Librarian Ire

Friday, November 25, 2005

I take it BACK!

I'm a big fat liar. It seems in my dotage I got my current job confused with the beloved position I held in a great institution for many years. This place is a hell hole to work in around the holidays. The staff here seem to think that since it is you and Them, they should take the opportunity to piss you off and annoy the hell out of you.

Here the day after Thanksgiving means: "Let's micromanage the person who knows and does everything around here, follow them around making useless comments and suggestions, and giving little lectures about how they should know even more stuff that is in no way relevant to their work or life."

Wish I would have OD'd on turkey, or even hotdogs like that guy on CSI. Hmph.

3 comment(s):

Beloved position? That's not how I remember it.

By Blogger Nike, at 7:02 PM  

It's much beloved now - believe me!

By Blogger Loki, at 11:09 AM  

Loved readiing this thank you

By Anonymous Pressure Washing Irvington, at 11:58 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home