Librarian Ire

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Crazies are like bugs.

I have a theory. Crazies are like bugs. You know when you go outside and lift up a big rock or a pot or mat or something and there are all this disgusting wiggling creepy bugs that start scurrying every which way? This is what crazies are. Now, I'm not sure what rock was lifted, but sometime on Monday night someone lifted it and the crazies have crawled out and are squirming all over the place!

Some crazies I've had: a guy who refused to hear what I said, a guy who just started yelling and stormed out of the library, a thief who kindly left me with identification, a really bad liar, hostile emails b/c the librarian who was supposed to help a person didn't, a guy who broke the copier, a DUFUS who came up and asked me for staples and when I gave him some he yelled "What the hell is this?", 3 old guys with really bizarre research questions that I had to spend hours on, and 2 students who couldn't find their classes 3 weeks into summer term.

Technically, my week is only 1/2 over.

4 comment(s):

What did the thief steal?

By Blogger Nike, at 10:25 AM  

headphones

By Blogger Loki, at 3:46 PM  

I was hoping it was more interesting than that. Oh well.

By Blogger Nike, at 7:56 AM  

Ha! The bimbo comes in today and asks for her ID.
"Yes maam we do have your ID, and we're keeping it until you return the headphones you borrowed."
"I didn't borrow any headphones."
"Yes you did."
"No I didn't."

Abandon all hope, today's youth are beyond stupid. The future is doomed.

By Blogger Loki, at 11:29 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home