Librarian Ire

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

A Day for Giving Thanks.

In honor of the holiday and the obligation to be of good cheer, I will refrain from my angry rantings and give thanks for the good things. The best good thing? Tomorrow off! A day where I am not obligated to get up early, to appease the masses, and plaster an insincere smile on my face - I give thanks. I can't forget to give thanks for Friday - the day after thanksgiving. This is a day where all the annoying staff members will be taking off. In short, another free day for me! I can come in and rejoice in the freedom of being the only librarian on my floor: no bosses, no prying eyes, and a day spent playing computer games and surfing the web. Hoorah! Let's see, what else? Oh! I am thankful that the evil parking lady had today off so that I was met by a happy, cheerful woman at the parking garage entrance. I'm also thankful that with no one around today and Friday I can where jeans without guilt! I'm starting to reach...

Did I miss any work thanks?



2 comment(s):

Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for. Too bad they all have to come back.

By Blogger Nike, at 11:40 PM  

This was supposed to be a pleasant post! Why you gotta bring a girl down??!

By Blogger Loki, at 1:50 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home